American Southwest Credit Union
3090 East Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Phone: (520) 459-1860
Fundraisers We Support
- Cochise County Sheriff's Charity Ride
- Cochise County Money Matters through CCSO
- Out of the Darkness Walk
- Sky Island Bike Tour
- American Foundations for Suicide Prevention - Local Chapter
- NAMI SEAZ
- Cochise County Sheriff's Office SAT Team
- Miss Sierra Vista Foundation
- Sierra Vista Area Chamber of Commerce
- Green Valley Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce
- Douglas Business Network
- Cochise College Foundation
- Ft. Huachuca Chaplain's Tithes and Offerings Fund
- Just Kids
- Salvation Army
- Sunrise Rotary Marathon and 1/2 Marathon
Hours of OperationM-Th 9am - 5pm
Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat 9am - 1pm
Additional Hours at other branches vary. Please check the website at www.ascu.org/locations
We Are The Co-Op You Can Bank On
We are a co-op and we help you thrive. By providing personal and business financial services to our members, with local decision making and local community investments, everyone benefits. We truly care about the success and financial well-being of our members. And when our members prosper, so do our communities.
Who We Are Not
We are not a bank. Banks are owned by shareholders and exist to make profits for those select shareholders.
Who We Are
We are owned by you, our members. Our profits are reinvested in you through more dividends, better loan rates and better service!
We are financially strong and federally insured by NCUA.
We are locally owned and governed by our members.
We volunteer, we donate, we help and support our local communities.
We provide an alternative to traditional banks with competitively priced services to optimize long-range success for our members.
We engage in research and development to offer cutting-edge technology.
We are a well-trained, professional team, dedicated to serve you with competence, care, and courtesy.