MAWC will host “A Weekend of Awareness and Appreciation for the Winged Ones,” at its annual
WingBeat! Fundraising Retreat, http://www.MAWCenter.org
This annual event promises to be a premier birding and spiritual gathering with stimulating field outings, guest speakers, healing workshops and an intimate, musical performance Friday afternoon with Canyon Records recording artists,
Native American flutist, R. Carlos Nakai and percussionist, Will Clipman. Awakening the Fire clip, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-DuSov3rWY,
Throughout this relaxing and rejuvenating 3 day birding and nature retreat, attendees are offered a variety of educational and experiential events including:
• Opening Circle Greeting/Blessing
• Guided Bird Walk, with Robert Mesta
• “Condor, Spirit of the Canyon,” presented by Robert Mesta
• Guided Meditation, with Cynthia Naujelis
• Prayer Tie Teaching, with Charlie Onehorse
• Meet Your Bird Spirit Ally with Cheri Melton
• Bird Medicine/Feather Wand Workshop, with Kate Scott
• Complimentary Bodywork Sessions, with Spirit
• Labyrinth Walk
• Closing Circle/Blessing
• Meet and mingle with keynote speakers
• Silent auction and other special gift items
For detailed information of the workshops and presenters, please go to http://www.MAWCenter.org
We are proud to pay tribute to Veterans, young and old. Local businesses can get involved with this cause by either pre-purchasing a lunch ticket or being a table sponsor for the Veterans in attendance or by bringing a veteran to lunch with them.The youngest and oldest Veterans in the room will be recognized with a cake cutting celebration.
The Military Affairs Committee (MAC) Luncheon is a special opportunity for Chamber members, the general public and military personnel to meet and recognize the best of the best at Fort Huachuca. Recognition is given for monthly and quarterly awards including top Civilian, Army Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO), Marine, Air Force NCO, Instructor, and Soldier. The event is a great honor for those recognized by Garrison Command, their peers, their superiors and the community.
tech-driven world has to be present on Facebook. With a user base of
over 2 billion worldwide, Facebook is the number one social networking
platform for organizations that are making a difference in the world.
During this workshop attendees will learn:
- How to develop their organization’s Facebook marketing strategy
- How to create a content plan that promotes engagement
- How to activate online fundraising tools
This workshop is free and open to nonprofit organizations only.
Registration is required, seating is limited.
Click on the link below for the APPLICATION FORM:
Click on the link below for the SPONSORSHIP/PRIZES FORM: